Sunday, February 20, 2011

Journal Tags







I'm participating in a mini swap I'll call it with some of the girls from my GIBBS swap. We decide monthly if we want to participate and then put in requests for things we want sent to us. My partner asked for Journaling tags and I got a bit carried away but hey! You can never have too many right?
In the top photo all the images I cut were from Boys Will Be Boys. I can't remember how big I cut them at. I free hand cut the journal paper on the space ship and the boat. I used my creative memories circle cutter for the baseball hat. I stickled the spaceship and the flag on the sail boat. I used my white jelly pen to free hand "stitch" the baseball hat.
I used a bunch of different carts for the rest of the tags including Storybook, TBBM, Preserves. I cut the majority out at 4 inches. I inked most of them both on the journal paper and the tags themselves. I hope my partner likes what she got. (Stay tuned for my next post to see what else I made her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment